£42k - 52k per year + Bonus, Holiday etc
19 days ago
£42,000 - £52,000
We have an exciting opportunity for an Operations Manager to join one of the biggest service providers in the UK. The Operations Manager will be based in west London looking after a large public sector site. They will report to the senior operations manager. The role will require the operations manager to be hard FM bias with experience of working within facilities management.
Job Duties for Operations Manager
- Responsible for the operational delivery of Hard FM services to the highest standard
- Ensure the effective day to day management of the Supervisors and M&E Team on the contract
- Delivery of HSSE arrangements for Control of Works, including the management, implementation and ongoing support of the quality, H&S and management systems.
- Review of task Risk Assessments, Method Statements, competencies and task programmes to ensure appropriate controls and Safe Systems of Work are in place for tasks conducted by contractors and non-routine tasks carried out by resident teams.
- Deliver Control of Works Health & Safety inductions for all non-resident contractors.
- Conduct Assurance checks and site inspections of active work to ensure compliance
- Administration of the UWL estate Permit to Work, site work authorisation and LOTO procedures.
Qualifications and Skills for Operations Manager:
- Must hold a recognised Electrical or Mechanical trade apprenticeship and/or relevant qualifications to level 3 (theory and practice) in a relevant Electrical or Mechanical discipline with suitable industry experience; hard services FM background essential
- Ability to manage workforce teams and strong knowledge in HR managed processes
- Good level of commercial awareness desirable
- Knowledge of Health & Safety, minimum IOSH managing safely required
- Excellent customer service and communication skills including IT literacy
- Demonstrate good planning, organising and prioritising skills
- Able to demonstrate use of initiative and judgement to resolve problems
- Must have a full UK Driving Licence
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.