£75k per year
11 days ago
Operations Manager (Repairs & Maintenance) – Essex – Social Housing
My client is a leading provider of social housing in the Essex region, due to a recent restructure they are looking for an experienced Operations Manager to lead their Repairs, Voids and Gas Servicing team.
The Operations Manager will:
- Lead and motivate a team of Contracts Managers, Supervisors and Engineers, including one to ones, professional development and performance reviews, as well as taking the lead on managing the main contractor.
- Manage significant budgets, including performance management the service, KPI’s and service improvement plans
- Engage with residents, offering excellent customer service in response to any complaints regarding responsive repairs
The Operations Manager should have:
- Extensive social housing repairs and maintenance experience, having previously worked for a Housing Association, Local Authority or Main Contractor delivering similar responsive repairs works.
- Excellent customer focussed attitude
- Strong management experience, including direct technical staff alongside external contracts management of service providers
- Strong technical building pathology knowledge alongside a relevant building qualification (HND, Degree qualified or MCIOB highly desirable)
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.