£50k - 60k per year + package
about 2 months ago
ASAP – permanent opportunity – 50-60k
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a Social housing contactor, who are looking for a Operations Manager based in Chippenham.
Our client with a responsive repairs and voids maintenance contract are looking for an Operations Manager to join them on a permanent basis. Experience of managing large, high volume social housing repairs is essential.
Day to Day:
- Day to day management of social housing repairs and maintenance contracts
- Daily management reporting, updates and client liaison
- Working with the team to ensure effective programming and planning of works
- Health & Safety, KPIs,
- Management of team of contracts managers, supervisors, and admin/ commercial team
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Experience of leading a team, ideally on a responsive repairs contract
- Management related qualifications would be beneficial
- Excellent working knowledge of H&S
- Experience and understanding of working within contracts guideline and SLAs
- IT literate
- Confident communicator holding client meetings reviewing contract progress
- Permanent opportunity
- Flexible working arrangements available
- Career progression
- Excellent salary and package on offer
Please apply or contact Kirsty Rutlidge at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.