£60k per year
7 days ago
Social Housing Repairs & Maintenance
£60,000-£65,000/ Full-Time/ Permanent
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment - from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently looking for a Operations Manager for a leading Social Housing Client in the North West.
Reporting to the Operations Director, the Operations Manager will be responsible for overseeing teams delivering Reactive Maintenance, Planned Works and Voids for a leading provider of Social Housing, ensuring teams achieve targets relating to KPI's and SLA's, Health & Safety, first time fix and materials targets.
They are looking for an experienced and competent Operations Manager with solid experience of running a mobile workforce, delivering a repairs or refurbishment service within Social Housing.
You will be an effective leader with the ability to develop a highly talented and motivated team, whilst building strong relationships with internal business functions, stakeholders, customers, consultants and the wider supply chain.
- Lead and manage all operational activities ensuring that works are delivered on time, in full, in compliance with codes of practice, BOP and current statutory legislation.
- Develop and maintain processes within the company, engaging the clients in a culture of collaborative working focused on continual improvement.
- Maintain and promote effective relationships at all levels with the client, focusing staff on performance, best value and established best operating practices.
- Ensure the delivery team effectively delivers work through a comprehensive quality assurance system including contract administration and proactive budget monitoring improved.
- Ensure that branch and production costs are within targets. Operations Manager Experience
- Understanding of strategic and operational processes within social housing property services contracts
Please apply or contact Alex Taylor at Build Recruitment - Manchester for further details.
We'll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We'll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We'll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.