£80k - 90k per year + Car / Allowance & Package
10 months ago
We are looking for an Operations Director to join a highly reputable and growing medium sized main contractor who specialise in Planned Maintenance to social housing clients.
Our client are looking for an ambitous, driven and professional operator who has the ability to lead the whole businesses operations through an exciting period of growth, implement best in class processes and procedures whilst developing a strong managment team below.
Our client work with LA's and HA's throughout London on a variety of procuement fraemworks delivering varied workstream including Ks&Bs, external planned maintenance, FRA programmes and larger project based works. They have secured upwards of £20m of works already and
On offer is a competitive salary and package as well as the opportunity to grow with the business
- Reporting to the Managing Director you will have full responsibility for the Operational Delivery of all works
- You will play a significant role in the business strategy, work winning and comany growth.
- My client are happy to consider an excellent senior manager looking to make the step up to director
- You will have considerable experience in the housing planned maintenance sector on the service provider / contractor side
- You will be a confident, assured leader with a strong health and safety ethos coupled with a strong commercial understandnig to ensure a proiftable business return
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.