£18k - 22k per year
5 days ago
Operations & Fleet Administrator
We have an exciting opportunity for an Operations and Fleet Administrator to support our Operations & Commercial teams based out of Hertford. This newly created role is best suited to a customer focused, tenacious, enthusiastic and detail-oriented person.
In this role you will be responsible for Fleet administration and Company compliance.
- To act in line with our Company Values: Reliable & Dependable, Positivity, Innovation, Integrity, Team Player, Proactive, Honesty and Respect;
- To commit to learning about our individual customer’s needs and exceeding their expectations;
- To monitor and report on the Vehicle Tracker Management System;
- To manage the recovery and repair of vehicles when they breakdown or accidents occur including allocating a replacement vehicle;
- To maintain effective administration systems, including accurate and comprehensive data entry onto computerised systems, in line with company requirements and procedures;
- To organise and book vehicle maintenance, servicing and MOT's in accordance with company and legislative requirements;
- Provide administrative support around the maintenance, accident and fleet management of company vehicles;
- Dealing with driver queries relating to accidents and vehicle maintenance Ensuring compliance with safety, quality, environmental and management systems;
- To complete the fleet administration, including payment of parking fines and associated reconciliation;
- Provide guidance and support to the operational teams on a daily basis to help resolve issues;
- Process leaver notifications and add returning vehicles on to the reallocations list;
- Ensure Company Insurances and Accreditations are compliant and up to date;
- To ensure the Waste Carrier license is up to date.
- Previous experience in a similar role is preferred;
- Proficient in MS Excel to intermediate standard;
- Must be a self-starter with the initiative and drive to get results quickly;
- Enthusiastic, positive and able to work well within a team;
- Have strong communication skills both written & verbal.
- Up to 28 days holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Non-contractual Employee Incentive Scheme
- Private Medical Care
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.