£25k per year
6 months ago
Job Title: Administrator- Operational Support
Up to £25,000 dependent on experience
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment - from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a leading South West, family run Construction Contractor, who are looking for an experienced and friendly Administrator to provide operational support to the business.
Day to Day:
- Drafting Construction Phase Plans for Contracts Managers
- Creating traffic management plans and fire plans for sites, with guidance from Contracts Managers
- Organizing site boxes ready for new contracts
- Procuring site signage
- Ordering stock and site specific PPE and distributing to workforce
- Writing purchase orders for sub contractors and suppliers for commercial sign off
- Drafting inspection and test plans for the contracts managers
- Drafting the operation and maintenance folders
- Updating training matrix, procuring, and booking of staff training requirements
- Operational meeting minutes
- General admin duties for the operational department
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Confident, friendly and organised in approach.
Please apply or contact Serena Ryan at Build Recruitment for further details.
We'll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We'll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We'll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.