£22k - 23k per year
17 days ago
OOH Call Handler
Social Housing repairs
4 on 4 off shift/night work
Salary: £22,000 - £23,000
My client, a large Housing association based in Essex are looking for a Call handler/Night worker to cover the call out phones and join them on a 4 on 4 off rota basis, this will be a remote role where you can work from home.
- Respond to all calls and enquiries and adhere to targets and objectives as set out by the management around average time taken on calls.
- Take customer repair orders, obtaining full repair information, accurately diagnosing repairs and making appropriate and relevant appointments in accordance with policy and practice.
- Communicate effectively with customers both internal/external to ensure policies, procedures and expectations are being adhered to and met.
- Maintain procedures for accurate record keeping updating our system at all times, coordinating and enforcing systems and policies
- Monitor internal system to ensure that issues are resolved in a timely manner by the relevant person
- Manage, review and update the out of hour's repairs and progress follow up works.
- Provide sickness, lunch and holiday cover, as required, to the planners.
- To carry out other relevant duties as may be required from time to time within purview of the post
If you are interested please apply ASAP
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.