£25k per year
3 months ago
Office PA - Plymouth
Start Mid Feb 2022
25k Pro Rata
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
Office PA - Plymouth
Build recruitment are recruiting for a Personal Assistant/Document Controller for a reputable chartered building company based in Plymouth.
The role requires someone who can think ahead and is happy to work in a varied role, the tasks will include filing reports for the director, follow up written files, as well as picking up various accounts duties.
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Reporting to the director
- Assisting with accounts duties including quarterly tax returns
- Produce weekly master timesheets timesheets
- Completing general admin duties
- At least 3 years administration experience
- Construction environment experience would be an advantage
- Confident in outlook and word
- Customer experience highly essential
The hours are part time and can be worked to suit the successful candidate. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who are in a period of growth.
Please apply or contact Sophie Leaney at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.