6 months ago
Are you an experienced Office Manager who has supported a large contract within reactive maintenance?
We currently have an Office Manager position on offer working for a housing maintenance contractor, based in North West London. You will have previously worked supporting a large contract within repairs and maintenance.
You will be in charge of managing 5 Planners, Admin staff as well as a high volume of engineers on the repairs and maintenance team. Additionally you will provide a good Office Administrative service all round.
- Liaise with Contractors to ensure that reactive and maintenance tasks are carried out as at when due
- Ensuring that all internal and external contractors are providing optimum services and at the right time in according with the Service Level agreements
- Co-ordinating and Supervising the Admin Officers/Planners to ensure that all jobs are logged on the system and due process followed in delivery optimum facilities management service across the contract
- Running Monthly reports and presenting to Account Managers as it relates to meeting monthly KPI’s
- First point of Contact for the Clients in case of Emergencies concerning any of the council buildings managed by the client
- Liaising with the Hard and Soft Services Mangers from time to time to systematically and continuously deliver a good service to the client.
- To provide day to day line management of all administrative staff, including recruitment and selection, induction, managing performance, assessing training needs
- Build and maintain good relationships both internally and externally, communicating professionally and effectively at all times.
- Facility and fleet management
- Giving Direction towards Procurement of office supplies
Please apply within