£35k per year
about 2 months ago
ASAP – Permanent contract
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with local housing developer who are looking for a Office Manager based in St austell
Day to Day:
- Lead the Buisness administration team
- Be responsible for any corporate events planning and management, as required.
- Diary management for SMT.
- Be the point of contact for any internal or external audit reviews
- To ensure all correspondence and communications to and from the business are managed efficiently and effectively
- Be responsible for the management of the Training Matrix, ensuring maintenance of records, certification, expiry dates and renewals.
- Maximise the use of Microsoft 365 Sharepoint and One Note to efficiently manage document control and sharing of business information
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Educated to Level 5 qualification
- Experience of team leadership and management
- Working in a house building, development or construction company would be desireable
- The ability to support, mentor and coach team members to improve performance, as well as motivate and install unconditional positive regard.
- Good knowledge of MS 365, databases and information systems in a business setting
- Good general standards of IT skills
- Adaptable to flexible working hours
- Parking on site
- Friendly office environment to work in
- Branch social
- Excellent package on offer with holiday and pension
Please apply or contact Sophie Leaney at Build Recruitment or call on 07407802761 for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.