£20k - 23k per year
018 7224 8898
OM - Fal
10 months ago
We have an immediate vacancy for an Office Manager to join a busy Construction team in Cornwall. The role based in Falmouth offers an excellent package and a varied job description.
Applicants will need to have worked in an Office Managers role previously, managing administrative processes, coordinating works and liaising with the workforce. This requires a personality that can work under pressure and meeting tight deadlines that can change quite quickly.
This is an opportunity to join a friendly team with lots of personalities, we need someone who can make decisions, has excellent time management and a good communicator.
Essential key skills:
- Knowledge of office administration – fluent with using Microsoft Office programmes, Sage (desirable)
- Organising office supplies and general orders across the business
- Understanding around book keeping, reporting and budgets
- Knowledge of human resources
- Ability to input data with accuracy
- Understanding of ISO9001
- Commercial understanding ideally around Construction or Marine, including coordination of vessels.
- Knowledge of marine operations
The role is offering a Temporary or Permanent contract – the end employer can be flexible, this is due to an immediate start required. You will need your own transport and business insurance.
For more information please call Kirsty on 07494 544 290.
Interview will be held ASAP. Possible w/c 26th May.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.