£13k - 15k per year + Benefits + Travel
0203 176 4790
7 months ago
Exciting opportunity to join an established Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance Services provider with an outstanding reputation within the Facilities industry. You will be working at their Central London offices (Central line), in a friendly and welcoming casual office; between the hours of 09:00-17:00.
What we can do for you;
The company is a fast growing SME that takes employee satisfaction very seriously. We offer training and progression opportunities for anyone who shows ambition and an eagerness to learn. In 2016 over 80% of our employees received further certified training in their field. We only recruit the most dynamic, talented staff with drive and motivation, in return the company will support you in meeting your future goals and aspirations.
The company will provide;
- Travel expenses paid to and from work (Oyster card)
- Comprehensive Private Healthcare program with excellent additional benefits including weekly movie tickets, half price Eurostar, cashback, 50% of various sporting suppliers and much more.
Reporting to the Office Manager this is a unique opportunity for an ambitious Administration Assistant who will be required to take charge of the following duties;
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Greeting Visitors and guiding them to the meeting room, ensuring it is clean and tidy, providing refreshments when required
- Planning meetings and taking detailed minutes
- Accepting Deliveries and managing post
- Book Travel arrangements
- Order and maintain office supplies, specialist equipment and staff stock
This role has huge growth potential for candidates looking to gain either Human Resources or Office Management experience. As well as your above duties, your role will include supporting the Office Manager in their duties, gaining experience in the following areas;
- Human Resource Management- Employment Law, Discplinaries, Inductions, Training, Employment Contracts, grievances, absence management etc.
- Updating current policies and procedures in line with Health and Safety law and Quality Management Compliance
- Fleet Management-Arranging Servicing/MOT, purchasing of new vehicles etc
- IT Support- Provide user support for network schedule, security profiles and company software
- Assist in arranging for staff outings and company events
- Updating company social media profiles, website, advertising and service changes
You will be required to have the following attributes/experience;
- Must be discreet and mature person (due to sensitive nature of HR work)
- Some experience as an Administrative assistant or Office Admin assistant
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent Communication skills (both email and phone)
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.