£13k - 17k per year
020 3176 4790
7 months ago
Office Administrator – Construction (Perm)
Hours: Mon – Fri 8:00am – 17:00pm
I am currently looking for an administrator to join a construction company based in Sidcup.
- Maintaining a highly professional and approachable demeanour, as first point of call for clients and customers, both over the phone and in person.
- Ensure effective processing of incoming and outgoing post i.e. distribution of incoming post, franking of outgoing post and taking to local post box along with Senior Admin Assistant. Maintain records for the booking of couriers as necessary.
- Maintain the process of issuing of ID badges and maintain accurate ID badge database.
- Provide good, clear precise communication and ensure effective liaison with clients and their residents, on all aspects of the service provided.
- Assist in maintaining accurate record systems including filing, archiving and ensure that all records are clear and precise, Provide management with information as and when requested.
- Assist in Managing, maintaining and updating Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Management systems and procedures.
- General data input onto both paper and computer systems.
- General ad hoc admin duties for all departments and in relation to services and maintenance of company buildings.
- Office experience
- Keen to get into construction industry
- Proficient in Excel
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.