£20k - 22k per year
8 days ago
This position is working for a Building Maintenance & Repairs company.
- The role involves supporting the three divisions with all round administration work.
- This role involves telephone interaction with internal and external clients.
- It’s often the first line of contact with client emails and orders.
- Initial booking of the jobs onto the system for the schedulers.
- Logging quotations and sending notifications out.
- Logging PPM’s and sending notifications out.
- Utilising the P2P account and filing relevant emails to the correct box’s
- Managing and updating customer portals.
- Sending on information received to the correct areas of the company( i.e. remittances to credit control etc. )
- Data entry.
- Update all of our customer onsite systems – Coupa ect
- Liaise with team regarding any admin duties
- Good Customer Services skills
- Phone Communication Manner - Good English
- Good Computer Skills, Understanding Software Packages
- Good Written and Vocabulary Skills
- Ability to learn new skills quickly.
- Good Organisational Skills
- Ability to work within a team.
- To be flexible in supporting the divisions requirements
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.