£50k - 64k per year
10 months ago
Head of Strategy - Space Planning, Moves and Projects (Commercial)
Up to £64,000 pa
Reporting to the EMEA Lead, the Head of Strategy will be responsible for provision of accurate and timely occupancy data to the EMEA Portfolio Director, the Strategy Planning Manager and to Lines of Business, both on a regular and ad hoc basis. This Head of Strategy role is a very exciting opportunity to join a large British brand that are always changing and growing.
As Head of Strategy you will also provide support to ongoing portfolio rationalization plans, keeping General Arrangement AutoCAD drawings and CAFM systems current. The Head of Strategy will also provide option drawings for project works.
Key Responsibilities for the Head of Strategy
- Lead weekly meetings with the EMEA Planning Executive and EMEA Strategy Manager
- Ensure EMEA Planning Executive and EMEA Strategy Manager have full insight and are aware of any MAC Projects with Capital costs
- Conduct weekly Planning meetings with the Planning Team
- Participate in weekly Project Planning (Stakeholder) meetings
- Conduct regular meetings with Planning & Space Management Lead
- Ensure General Arrangement AutoCAD drawings and CAFM system are updated as project are completed
- Ensure all monthly occupancy updates are requested and are finished by monthly cut-off date
- Track occupancy update responses and escalate non-responses to EMEA Planning Executive
- Ensure all regular and ad-hoc reports issued from the Space management team are correct before issue
- Ensure Space Management Team are keeping Space Management Inbox up-to-date
- Provide assistance to Space Management Team for any occupancy / cost queries as needed
- Participate in new planning technology initiatives on behalf of EMEA Planning Executive and EMEA Strategy Manager
- Provide occupancy content of quarterly International Occupancy Summary to International Head
- Provide occupancy content of quarterly Building Operations report for Head of Operational Control Function
- Provide information and create EMEA Stack plans and seek sign off from EMEA Planning Executive for issue to US
- Provide ad hoc LOB occupancy presentation decks for the Strategy Manager and LOBs.
- EMEA lead for annual Occupancy Allocation Plan budgeting process.
- Provide advice regarding the process and method of occupancy allocation.
- Investigate occupancy queries using historical data, audit reports etc. as necessary.
- Provide support for the development and rollout of new processes surrounding the CAFM systems.
- Investigate all issues on the Space Sharing Monthly Mixed Floor List
- Ensure there is appropriate Planning Team cover through maintain and approving holiday and rotas
- Carry out the day to day man management responsibilities for Planning Team including Objective setting and conducting mid-year and annual reviews
Person Specification/Requirements - Head of Strategy
- Articulate, professional person
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Demonstrable experience within a similar role
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with people of all levels of seniority
- Diligent and pro-active
- Ability to prioritise and act on own initiative.
- Excellent organisational skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- A team player that interacts effectively with colleagues and clients
- Ability to prioritise workload with an attention to detail and willingness to complete projects
- Proactive and positive attitude with a calm and methodical approach to work
- Ability to learn new tasks, systems and skills quickly
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.