£30k per year
7 months ago
Purpose of the job
The Station Works Night Manager is responsible for the coordination of the
station works and their supervision with the support of the Lead SPC, MEP F&C
Night Manager and Enabling Works Shift Manager during nightshifts.
This includes the monitoring of all works taking place in the Station (Civils, MEP,
implementation of I&M, surveys, enabling works and others), comparing the
activities carried out with the different works programme and ensuring the Project
priorities are clearly implemented on site.
The Station night manager is to ensure efficient coordination and communication
with the resident LUL Station Supervisor.
The Station Works Night Manager liaises with the Day Management and other
Managers ensuring that all the information about works progress, H&S or quality
issues etc. is properly recorded, transmitted and any issues escalated.
Experience, knowledge, qualifications & training
1. Have good communication skills in English (both written and verbal) and be
able to report at Management level.
2. Educated to degree or higher level or equivalent in a numerate discipline,
typically an Engineering discipline. A lower educational level, typically HNC or
HND may be acceptable where a very significant level of experience in a senior
technical engineering role can be demonstrated.
3. Have substantial experience in similar London Underground works and
carrying out similar tasks. Must show experience in medium / large size
projects in preparation, documentation, procurement, planning, set up and
execution of the works, supervision and coordination of the activities,
preferably tunnel projects, working directly on site.
4. Experience of managing programmes of work, ensuring the project runs to
5. Experience leading site teams and mentoring them to help build a solid project
6. Good Computer skills – Word, Excel, Outlook.
7. Hold a Supervisory CSCS Card.
8. LUL sentinel
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.