£40k - 42k per year
020 3176 4793
15 days ago
I have a fantastic opportunity for an Electrician to join a leading service provider for a mobile shift position covering East London. You will be required to undertake works on a wide range of building services reactive and planned maintenance throughout commercial sites within the area. The work is undertaken on a shift basis to ensure 24hr cover for the sites with this role in particular covering nights.
- City & Guilds craft certificate/ONC etc
- Recognised craft apprenticeship
- Experience in Large Corporate sites, critical/ secured facilities
- Training certificate to IEE 17th Edition
- ECS Card (Electrical)
- Comprehensive understanding of Building Services.
- C&G 2391 or equivalent desirable
- Full UK Drivers Licence
- Full in depth security checks to be completed for successful candidates
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.