£42k - 47k per year + car allowance, benefits, healthcare
21 days ago
Build Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager with new build residential experience in the Guildford area;
- To be fully responsible for new build residential projects from programming, procurement, management of consultants, site visits through to completion/defects.
- Produce and maintain development procedures, design and construction briefs, ensuring compliance and best practise during the contruction process
- Identify and manage any associated risks associated with the development programme
- Evaluate new development opportunities
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Corporate membership of a relevant professional body (CIOB or RICS) - Desirable
- Be educated to minimum degree level within a construction discipline - Essential
- Experience of procuring external consultants, advisors, contractors
- Strong Project Management background and proven track record of delivering residential new build projects
- Familiarity with planning legislation
If you are interested in this vacancy or for more information please contact Kieran on 07487 847 467 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.