£27k - 30k per year + progression, training
12 days ago
Multiskilled Maintenance Operative
Blandford Camp, Dorset, DT11
Salary: £27,000 - £30,000 + Use of Company Van
My client is currently recruiting for a Multiskilled Maintenance Operative to take on an exciting new role to undertake preventative and reactive emergency and routine maintenance repairs to a variety of building fabric services, providing a customer focused and cost-effective service.
The successful candidate for this role as a Multiskilled Maintenance Operative will be offered significant career progression and the opportunity for an excellent work-life balance.
Technical responsibilities for the Multiskilled Maintenance Operative
- Undertake fault finding, investigation and reactive repairs to a variety of building fabrics
- Requirements include wall surface repairs, decorating and replacing door furniture
- Basic carpentry, roof repairs, gutter cleaning and basic plumbing
- Customer Responsibilities
- Support the Line Manager in providing optimal solutions to customer requirements including acting as single point of contact (SPOC) to resolve end user issues
- Fully understand the operational role of the establishment and Head of Establishment's priorities to ensure the optimal levels of support to Unit outputs
- Trade background and qualifications
- Extensive knowledge in building fabric services
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good standards of numeracy and literacy
- Basic IT skills including using a PDA
- Able to obtain and maintain basic and SC security clearance
- Full UK Driving Licence
Experience working in a commercial or public sector environment carrying out multiskilled maintenance duties
If you think you could be the right candidate for this role, please hit apply or call Tom Norton on 07442 931640 for more information.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.