£36k - 39k per year
about 2 months ago
Build Recruitment have been specially chosen to support Government Facility Services Limited to find a Test and inspection engineer to work fulltime in a permanent role at their site HMP Hollesley Bay. This role is working alongside a supportive team along side 2 electrical engineers and offers endless opportunities for you to progress within the company. There will be over time available through call outs and they offer 28 days annual leave.
● Electrician qualified to C&G 2367 or 2357 (Electrical Installation) and NVQ level 3 in Electrical Installations or equivalent with LEVEL 1 or 2 in Plumbing
● Qualified to C&G 2391 - Electrical inspection and testing
● Must have a certificate in BS7671 - The Requirements For Electrical Installations, 17th or 18th Edition.
● Two years experience working as a test and inspection electrician, in a multi-skilled role or equivalent
● Experience working on commercial or industrial electrical systems
● To be accountable for the testing and inspection of electrical services within the prison estate in line with the sites maintenance requirements
● To complete, test and commission electrical installations in adherence with statutory regulations, industry best practice and Health and Safety procedures
● To complete plumbing installations, testing, and commissioning in adherence with statutory regulations, industry best practice and Health and Safety procedures
● To take accountability for reactive maintenance within the prison estate in line with the sites long term goals and objectives
● To fault find and ensure satisfactory fault rectification maintaining site services levels at all times
● To ensure allocated, planned maintenance and small repairs are carried out, undertake service requests raised by the computer aided facilities management system
● To ensure all activities are effectively prioritised in-line with local procedures ensuring workload/regime is delivered escalating issues to the Site Manager when required
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.