£36k - 39k per year
2 months ago
We are recruiting for a multiskilled engineer position electrical bias working direct for Goverment Facility Services Limited. The ideal candidate will be carrying out maintenance work along side other engineers part of the direct FM team. It is a perm role, with an immediate start and endless career progression. Working 39 hours per week with a call out rota.
● Electrician qualified to C&G 2367 or 2357 (Electrical Installation) and NVQ level 3 in Electrical Installations or equivalent.
● Qualified to C&G 2391 - Electrical inspection and testing
● Must have a certificate in BS7671 - The Requirements For Electrical Installations, 17th or 18th Edition.
● Two years experience working as a test and inspection electrician, in a multi-skilled role or equivalent
● Experience working on commercial or industrial electrical systems
- No criminal convictions.
● To be accountable for the testing and inspection of electrical services within the prison estate in line with the sites maintenance requirements
● To complete, test and commission electrical installations in adherence with statutory regulations, industry best practice and Health and Safety procedures
● To complete plumbing installations, testing, and commissioning in adherence with statutory regulations, industry best practice and Health and Safety procedures
● To take accountability for reactive maintenance within the prison estate in line with the sites long term goals and objectives
● To fault find and ensure satisfactory fault rectification maintaining site services levels at all times
● To ensure allocated, planned maintenance and small repairs are carried out, undertake service requests raised by the computer aided facilities management system
● To ensure all activities are effectively prioritised in-line with local procedures ensuring workload/regime is delivered escalating issues to the Site Manager when required
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.