£28,343.39 - 28,343.39 per year
8 months ago
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment - from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester, and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a housing association who are looking for a Multi Trader based in Liverpool.
- Drain downs
- Gate valves and Stopcocks
- Pipe freeze
- Internal and external blockages
- Plumbing: Tap changes, and minor plumbing repairs, installing and repairing water systems.
- Carpentry: skirting/architraves/stud work
- Plastering: Patch plastering
- Painting and decorating e.g. small paint jobs
- Plumbing: Tap changes, and minor plumbing repairs
- UPVC: Repair of windows and door locks
- MUST BE ABLE TO DO ALL ROLES STATED ABOVE
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Experience in residential properties
- Good social skills
- Good customer service
- NVQ Level 2 or Time Served
- 26 days holiday pay
- Bank holidays off
- Use of Van provided
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.