£35k - 39k per year + Progression, Pension, Call outs
6 months ago
Build Recruitment have been approached by our client who are leading in the FM and energy sector at the moment are looking for a multiskilled engineer to join their team working at a public sector site in Guildford. You must be electrical bias for this role and have mechanical knowledge/ experience.
- Reporting to the M&E Supervisor
- To provide technical engineering support for the Hard FM Services department and carry out preventative maintenance to deadline plus maintain paperwork to support PPM activities
- To respond to reactive and emergency faults and conduct reactive maintenance work
- Working Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm (40 hours per week)
- Requirement to participate in the out of hours on call rota and be able to respond/attend site within one hour of the call.
- A trade apprenticeship and relevant current qualifications, such as City & Guilds / BTEC National Diploma / NVQ 3 or equivalent in a relevant electrical discipline
- Experience in building services is required
- Experience in a Healthcare environment is advantageous
- Willingness to attain cross skilling
- IT Literate
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Demonstrate good planning, organising and prioritising skills
- Ability to show examples of using initiative and judgement to resolve problems
- IOSH or equivalent H&S training preferred
- No criminal convictions
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.