£20 - 26 per hour
about 2 months ago
Electrical Multiskilled Shift Engineer (DBS Required)
£20 - 26 per hour
4 on, 4 off Day shifts only. 07:00 - 19:00
Our client are looking for an electrical multi-skilled shift engineer who is looking to work on a temporary basis on their new contract carrying out electrical and mechanical maintenance work. This technically minded company are looking for a electrical multi-skilled shift engineers who are looking to show their skill across a brand-new contract in the Victoria area on a temporary basis. For this position working as an electrical multi-skilled shift engineer will require you to have a basic DBS as a minimum which was carried out atleast a year ago.
This position offers the chance for electrical multi-skilled shift engineers to join a business who specializes in delivering a great service to their clients which has led to them winning this new and exciting contract. If you prove to do well within this tempoary role there will be an opportunity to work on a permanent basis with this company.
Day to Day:
- Working within in a technical environment
- Carrying out daily PPM’s and reactive work
- Carrying out service and maintenance on critical electrical equipment including UPS systems (Rotary or static); Generators; AHU’s, FCU’s, single and three phase DB boards.
- Working across a brand-new contract ensuring all jobs are completed to a high standard.
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Experience carrying out daily PPM’s and reactive duties
- Must have experience working with the building services industry (Healthcare would a bonus)
- Must have NVQ or City and Guilds Level 3 in electrical engineering or mechanical and have 17th or 18th Edition
- Good communication skills
- Proactive mindset
- DBS (basic or enhanced) Carried out within a year
This opportunity is going to be going on throughout the whole of December and icludes a call out rota where you earn a standby charge and minimum payment of 4 hours. We are conducting interviews now so please apply if you are keen to start immediately for this temporary role.
Please apply or contact Ruby Skinner at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.