£18k - 20k per year + Van & Fuel
7 days ago
Build Recruitment are a recruitment company that specialise in placing people within the repairs & maintenance industry
We are currently working on behalf of a Large Housing Association.
About the Role
- To undertake the clearance of client’s properties as a part of our voids process, this may involve the removal of resident’s belongings (furniture, personal and abandoned items) to local waste disposal facilities.
- To undertake the cleaning and preparation of the site both before and after works have taken place, to allow works to take place and to prepare sites for return to client, this may include the removal and subsequent disinfection of certain bio-hazards or bodily fluids (such as vomit, faeces and blood) and needle sweeps/removal, following the relevant training.
- To assist, as required, tradesmen on site with general labouring duties, including groundworks or where a second person is required.
- All other tasks deemed reasonable by contract management team.
- It is essential that the successful candidate understands the requirement to be punctual and reliable.
- Familiarity with the electronic completion of jobs notes through a smart phone is preferred (devices and training will be provided)
- Previous experience as a general labourer is preferred.
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Must be able to work within a team environment
- Experience Preferred, Environmental training will be provided. Work will include significant travel, manual handling, void clearance, cleaning and the removal of bio-hazards (following training)
A company van & fuel will be supplied.
Please send your CV for consideration or contact
Contact Josh on 07508636917 for further details.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.