£34k - 40k per year + OTT + Weekend work
15 days ago
£34,000.00 per annum + Van and Fuel Card
My client is a Social Housing Contractor who provide Repairs and Maintenance services to Council properties Nationwide
They are looking for a enthusiastic Multi Trader able to deliver a first class repairs service across a variety of properties in Kent
This is a Permanent role with an attractive and steady salary, standard working hours (8am - 5.30pm) and generous employee benefits.
- You will be required to carry out day to day repairs to occupied council properties
- Ensure that Health and Safety procedures and safe working practices are adhered to at all times.
- Use of PDA and Company Van
- Carpentry skills
- Multi Trade skills
- Experience working in social housing OR council properties
- Good Customer service skills
- Clean driving licence (6 points max)
- Van, Fuel Card, PDA
- Unlimited Overtime (optional)
- 25 + Bank Holiday
- Bonus scheme
- Pay Increases
If you're a reliable, experienced Multi Trader with social housing experience we want to hear from you!
Please apply with your CV or contact Leah Shepherd at Build Recruitment.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.