£33k - 36k per year + Van + Fuel Card
24 days ago
We have an opportunity for Multi traders to join our responsive maintenance team in North and East London. The primary focus of this role will be to undertake reactive day to day repair in resident's properties, achieve first time fix and deliver high standard workmanship. Alongside manage the resident’s expectation and ensure to provide a follow-on service.
• Undertake repair/renewal works across several trades such as plastering, carpentry, plumbing and tiling.
• Undertake bathroom and kitchen fittings.
• Receive instructions from the supervisor and carry out repairs to occupied and unoccupied dwellings (main trade and associated works).
• Work in partnership with other operatives to complete works.
• Complete work sheets after each job. Requirements
• Experience in carpentry, basic plumbing, plastering and tilling.
• Knowledge of Health and Safety Regulations.
• Hold relevant training such as Working from Heights, Manual Handling, Asbestos Awareness.
• NVQ qualification (desirable) Other Key Information
• Full UK driving licence
• Working hours 8am to 5pm Monday-Friday
• Participate in out of hours (OHH) rota
• Company will carry out a DBS check
• Own an Android or IOS mobile phone
• Company van (work use only)
• 22 days annual leave which increases with length of service
• Perkbox rewards
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.