£32k - 35k per year
22 days ago
Multi-Trader (Planned Works)
Permanent - £32,000-£35,000
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment - from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level and are currently working with a housing association looking for a Multi Trader to cover Eastleigh.
You will be required to carry out maintenance and repair work within social housing properties around Eastleigh.
I am looking for someone with experience of working within social housing doing repair work, and who can cover the below trades to a good standard:
- Carpentry - Qualified or broad experience
- Plumbing - Not essential but a bonus
- Plastering - patch work up to 1 square meter
- Tiling - Splash backs
- UPVC - lock repairs to doors and windows
- 28 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Employer pension contributions of up to 10%
- Employee Assistance Programme for colleagues and their families
- Enhanced sick pay
- Your van, PPE, and uniform will be provided
- Free Life Assurance scheme where your next of kin can receive 5x your annual salary
- Comprehensive training and development, including study support
- Abri Rewards, our flexible voluntary benefits scheme
- Maternity/Paternity/Adoption leave
- Staff recognition scheme
This is a permanent role whereby you will receive between £32,000 - £35,000. There is also option for overtime, bonus scheme and a call-out rota.
If you are interested in this Multi Trader position please apply or if you would like to have a confidential chat please call Alex Toumazos at Build Recruitment
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.