£32k per year + VAN + FUEL CARD
4 months ago
Multi Trader - Southampton
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment - from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a Housing Association, who are looking for a multi trader based in Southampton.
Day to Day:
- Carrying out repairs and maintenance
- Up to 5% Bonus - achievable targets based on personal, workstream and wider business performance
- Matched pension contribution up to 4%
- 25 Days Annual leave
- Annual Cost of Living Payrise
- Annual Away Day
- Gift Day for Social Value activities - supporting local communities
- Almost 60% of management were promoted internally from front-line roles
- Joint venture = stability and long-term growth
- Personal training budget to maximise your development
- Multiple work streams offering several opportunities to develop and grow
- Van + fuel card provided
Please apply or contact Josie Lee at Build Recruitment for further details.
We'll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We'll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We'll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.