£34k per year
9 months ago
Build Recruitment currently have an opportunity for a Multi Trader so if you are a trades person that holds any of the following skills: plumbing, carpentry, tiling, painting, decorating, patch plastering, kitchen fitting, flooring. They are looking for you to join their team covering the Larkhill area
Pay & Benefits:
- Annual pay reviews
- Annual appraisals
- Share Incentive Plan
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays
- Over time available
- continuous professional development
- Van + fuel card + parking
- Experience of working on planned maintenance and reactive emergency works within the Local Authority/Social Housing sector (including occupied homes and voids); you must have a full UK driving license (company van and uniform provided), and a professional and flexible approach to your working day.
- Must be able to do Flooring (Vinyl), Locksmith and UPVC
Please apply or contact Paul Adeyemi at Build Recruitment for further details.
We'll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We'll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit.
Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process. From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We'll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.