£32k - 37k per year + Van, Fuel, parking & Bonus
about 1 month ago
Wembley, HA9 0WV
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a housing association, who are looking for a Multi trader based in Wembley and North West London areas.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great business with opportunities to grow and develop your skill set.
Day to Day:
- You will be required to carry out repairs and maintenance within occupied properties
- Using company van and PDA to attend social housing properties
- You will be required to deal with tenants on a daily basis
- Carpentry - skirting/architraves/stud work
- Plumbing - tap changes, minor plumbing repairs
- Plastering - patch work up to 1 square meter
- Tiling - Splash backs
- UPVC - lock repairs to doors and windows
- Company van and fuel card
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- All power tools supplied
- Free parking
- Optional bonus which can be up to £4000 per annum
Please apply or contact Jason Almeida at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.