£30k - 34k per year + 500 bonus + ott + pay rise in first 3-6 months
4 days ago
Permanent, £30,000 - £34,000 per annum, with £500 monthly bonus. Van provided. 42.5 Hours per week (8am-5pm Mon-Fri with Out of Hours on Call)
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a Housing Association, who are looking for a Multi Trader based in Westminster.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Multi Trader to assist with the Maintenance Operations in the smooth delivery of a quality customer focused service. The work will cover West London.
Day to Day Duties of Multi Trader:
- Manage your workload
- Work within voids, investment, and responsive repair work streams
- Ensure all works are carried out safely
- Maintain quality standard in all works
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Site Operative CSCS card
- Clean, full UK driving License
- Suitably qualified to undertake work on unvented systems
- Trade City & Guilds/ NQV qualification
- Experience within the maintenance environment
- Excellent ability to operate a PDA devise and update works status’s and image upload
- Basic understanding of schedule of rates
- Asbestos Awareness Training
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Up to £500 Monthly Bonus (Based on Customer Service, Driving & Efficient PDA use)
- Pay Rise after 3-6 Months
- Over time & On-Call
Please apply or contact Leah Shepherd at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.