£28k per year
8 days ago
My client's a well established maintenance contractor who currently requirea Multi-trader who can carry out a variety of trades to a good standard.
You will be required to carry out maintenance and repair work within social housing properties across Ashford and the surrounding area's.
I am looking for someone with experience of working within void housing doing multi trade work, and who can cover the below trades to a good standard:
- Plumbing - good experience
- Carpentry - good experience
This is a Permanent Multi-Trade role whereby you will receive a competitive salary, car or car allowance, bonus and benefits package, which includes:
- Company vehicle and fuel card
- Mobile device
- Personal protective equipment
- 24 days annual leave per year (plus bank holidays)
- Regular opportunities for training (upskilling and cross skilling)
- Company Pension contribution and life assurance
- Flexible Benefits including health cash plan, additional holiday purchase, cycle to work scheme, onsite gym, retail discounts and more.
- An annual Wellbeing Fund
You will enjoy a 40-hour working week and earn an annual salary of circa £28,000, skills and experience. Option to join out of hours emergency Rota which would be on the repairs side of the contract which will be paid as per our out of hours rate.
If you are interested in this Multi-Trade position please apply or if you would like to have a confidential chat please call Alex Toumazos at Build Recruitment.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.