£29.5k per year
7 months ago
Multi Trade Operative- Carpenter/ Kitchen Fitter
Up to £14.60 per hour depending on experience
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment - from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a nationalcontractor, who are looking for a Multi Trade Carpenter with Kitchen Fitting experience based in Stroud, Gloucester.
We are recruiting for a full time Multi Trade Carpenter / Kitchen Fitter to join our thriving Stroud Office on a permanent basis covering locations across Stroud and Gloucester.
You will be expected to carry out a variety of carpentry tasks and kitchen fitting on a wide range of different projects. You will ensure installations and repairs are carried out to a high standard in accordance with current working practices.
- You will be required to undertake a range of planned maintenance installation or repairs including the following trades: Basic Plumbing, Carpentry, Joinery, Painting/Decorating, Plastering, Tiling
- Ability to identify Health and Safety actions prior to and during works, considering yourself, the team and those around you
- Delivery of works to professional timescales
- Ability to adapt to changing client's needs
- Ability to use appropriate access equipment
Knowledge / Experience:
- Qualified to NVQ2 level in Building Maintenance, Multi Trade repair and refurbishment operations or demonstrate equivalent trade experience. Previous experience of working within the social housing sector is desirable but not essential
- Excellent customer service skills and commitment to always deliver high quality standards
- Adhere to site safety rules, including always wearing appropriate personal protective equipment
- Full UK Driving License
- Valid CSCS card
- Guaranteed weekly earnings based on a 39 hour working week, with the opportunity to earn discretionary overtime
- Up to £14.60 Per Hour depending on experience
- Company provided vehicle
- 21 days paid holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Pension Plan contributions
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program
Please apply or contact Serena Ryan at Build Recruitment for further details.
We'll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We'll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.