£16.50 - 16.50 per hour
15 days ago
- Be well rounded and totally competent in either Joinery or Plumbing with relevant NVQ accreditation
- Work as part of an integrated team for the delivery of a first class construction and maintenance service for the company's customers' and client organisations.
- Carry out all types of work both internally and externally including plastic and composite products, maintenance and remedial works in order to complete projects to the satisfaction of customers, manager or other nominated designate.
- Undertake associated duties or tasks that complement the core trade such as Joinery, Plastering, Tiling, UPVC work and Plumbing in order to contribute to the 'one job one visit' objective.
- Possess level 3 or equivalent in Joinery or craft discipline
- Possess a CSCS card at the appropriate level
- Hold a full UK or EU driving license
- Have completed a time served apprenticeship
- Have experience of joinery, maintenance and construction activities
- Possess good customer care skills
You will be paid a rate through Umbrella PAYE and receieve weekly pay. There is opportunity for permanent employment upon meeting the clients standards for work and culture.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.