£30k per year
5 months ago
Job Title: Multi Trade Operatives
Location: Yeovilton, Somerset
£27000- £30,000 per annum
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment - from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a MOD FM contract, who are looking for a Multi Trade Operative with experience in building fabric services based near Yeovilton, Somerset
Day to Day:
- Preventative and reactive emergency and routine maintenance repairs to a variety of building fabric services on MOD buildings.
- Core trade, plus minor plumbing works, building works, grounds works and drainage related leaks.
- Providing refurbishment, planned and reactive maintenance services.
- Providing exceptional customer service.
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Travel across all sites within area of responsibility
- Demonstrable practical experience in building fabric services in commercial and industrial environments
- Previous experience operating in an MOD environment is desirable
- Trade background with a recognized qualification or apprenticeship
- Job offers will be subject to MOD clearance
Please apply or contact Serena Ryan at Build Recruitment for further details.
We'll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We'll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We'll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.