£28,796 - 30,796 per year
4 months ago
Job Title: Plumber
Hourly Rate: £15.18
The Company: A community based social housing provider operating in the West of England who owns and manages around 6,500 homes and employs 350 staff, with an annual turnover of £43 million. They are looking for an Operative to be at the heart of their Home Repairs Team.
Day to Day duties of Plumber:
- Provide repairs to properties
- Ensure you have excellent customer service
- Use your existing plumbing skills across a varied role
Requirements of Plumber:
- Strong communication skills
- Full driving license
- Due to the nature of the role, there will be a need for additional call out hours and standby on a rota basis
- Multi-trade experience within carpentry and plumbing experience
Benefits of Plumber:
- Van & fuel card
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays, an extra day of holiday on each anniversary of your start date
- Family is important, so you can choose to take four weeks unpaid parental leave plus three days dependent's leave per year
- Our offices are welcoming and flexible. They are open plan with plenty of break out sofas
Please apply or contact Ben at Build Recruitment South West for further details.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.