£28.5k - 32.4k per year + van, fuel card + package
3 months ago
Multi Trade Operative/ Bathroom and Kitchen Fitter
Van, fuel card, powertools from day 1!
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a Housing Association, who are looking for a team of Multi Trade Operatives based in Bristol.
Our client a large South West based housing association are looking for Multi Trade Operatives to be based in the Bristol area, carrying out planned maintenance work, installing new Kitchens and Bathrooms.
Day to Day:
- Working in domestic properties installing kitchens or bathrooms across Bristol
- Full fit kitchen, bathroom, including tiling, basic plumbing
- Materials provided on site
- Included in the out of hours service rota
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Experience of a trade – Carpentry/ Plumbing/ Multi Trade
- Evidenced experience is essential, qualification desirable not essential
- Full driving licence essential
- Ability to work flexibly and within a given deadline
- Permanent contract on offer
- Salaried package, van, fuel card, holiday pay
- Career development & training offered
- 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays
Please apply or contact Serena Ryan at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.