£30k per year
about 2 months ago
Job Title: Multi Trade Carpenter
Up to £14.50 per hour / £30,000 per annum. Van and fuel card. Permanent Position
Build Recruitment are pleased to be working with a Property Maintenance contractor , who are looking for an experienced multi trade carpenter to join their growing team.
You'll be skilled in 2nd fix and general carpentry maintenance, along with a good level of skill in other trades such as painting and decorating, basic plumbing, tiling, patch plastering etc.
Day to Day:
- Planned maintenance and refurbishments of a variety of projects throughout Devon and Cornwall, including social housing and commercial projects.
- Excellent customer care
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Full driving licence
- Skilled in carpentry and competent in other trades
- Similar experience in a previous role would be an advantage
- Job offers subject to a clear basic DBS check
- Permanent position and a nice benefits package
- 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company vehicle, fuel card and paid travel time over 30 mins.
- Paid overtime and weekend work available
Please apply or contact Serena Ryan, 07501816125, email@example.com at Build Recruitment for further details.
We'll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We'll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We'll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.