£38k per year
about 1 month ago
Days Shift Leader
£35,000 - £40,000 Per Year/ Full-Time/ Permanent
Days (7:00 - 19:00)
Are you a multi skilled shift engineer who is looking to join a growing and developing department? Then look no further! This market leader is looking for a shift engineer to join their growing department working in someone of London's most modern sites. This is a great opportunity for the shift leader to join a business who has a great presence in the marketplace.
This position offers the chance for a shift engineer to join a business who are the forefront of the building services industry. If you are looking to work for a company who is focused on internal progression with the opportunity to increase your potential earnings, then look no further?
Day to Day:
- Working within a tenanted building
- Carrying out service and repairs on electrical and mechanical equipment
- Working on single and three phase electrical systems
- Carrying out daily PPM's
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Experience working on a multi tented business
- Have previous experience working on electrical and mechanical equipment
- Experience carrying out PPM's
- Must be electrically or mechanically qualified
- Company that focusses on internal progression
- High earning potential through overtime
- Company pension, 25 days holiday
Please apply or contact Steven at Build Recruitment for further details.
We'll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We'll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We'll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.