020 3176 4793
17 days ago
I'm currently looking for a Multi Skilled Plumber for a temp to perm role in Homerton - East London.
This is a static role within a medium secure Mental health unit, however may be required to support on 2 other low security mental health sites locally. As the role is classed as static, there is no vehicle with this role, but once perm, you will have access to a pool van to get between sites. Tools are on site at all locations.
The role will be 60% plumbing, 40% other duties.
Plumbing requirements will include general plumbing, leak detection, blocked drains, leak detection, dealing with washers, tap replacements, connection points.
Other duties will include thinks like making safe, board windows, isolate electrical circuits, put up shelves, replace fixtures and fittings.
- NVQ Level 3 in Plumbing - Essential
- Part P - desirable, not essential
- Unvented - Desirable, not essential
- Valid DBS beneficial but not essential
- Hours of work: Mon - Fri, 8am - 5.30pm.
- Overtime/ calout available
- Healthcare background would be preferable so that they have an understanding of the requirements of working on a secure unit, however a commercial background ( schools/hotels etc) will be considered.
We are looking for somebody to start as early as next week so if interested please apply ASAP.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.