£26k - 28k per year
5 months ago
28k per annum + benefits
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level
We are pleased to be working with one of the South West's leading new homes developers. They are looking for a customer care Multi skilled operative to cover sites all over Cornwall.
Day to Day:
- Installing, repairing, and maintaining the Company's building works and other properties as directed
- Carrying out basic plumbing, carpentry, masonry works, wet trades and decoration for various contracts
- Responsible for any vehicle allocated and to undertake the appropriate vehicle checks and keep it in a clean and tidy condition
- Ensuring that the quality of work meets the highest of standards
- Ensuring that all safety protocols are being followed
- Demonstrable Trade experience in relevant fields, certified by an awarding body such as NVQ
- Previous experience working in a related industry preferred
- CSCS card holder
- 3 Day First Aid Qualification
- PASMA training
- Generous Holiday Entitlement
- Healthcare Benefits
- Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
- Pension which includes Death in Service Benefit
- Family friendly
- Committed to Training and Developing our Employees
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply or contact Sophie Leaney at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.