£38k - 40k per year
4 months ago
£38,000 - £40,000
Build Recruitment are looking for a multi-skilled engineer to work for one our most committed clients working on a commercial office building in the heart of London. This market leader is seeking a multi-skilled engineer due to continued growth and expansion. This technical specialist has been operating in the UK for several years and has now become a well-recognised organisation within the FM industry.
With a great reputation this business has been winning several major contracts throughout the London area. This company is now seeking a multi-skilled engineer to work on a commercial setting. Join a business which focuses on internal progression and has a great opportunity for engineers to maximise their earnings and progress their careers.
Day to Day:
- Carrying out daily PPMs
- Servicing and maintaining electrical equipment and/or mechanical equipment
- Carrying out work in a commercial setting
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Have previous experience working in commercial environments
- Have experience working on electrical and basic mechanical equipment
- Must have a 17 th or 18 th edition - Have level 3 in City and Guilds or NVQ in Electrical
- Working for a market leader
- Overtime available
- Company focus on internal progression
- 25 Days Holiday - Company Pension included
Please apply or contact Steven Shine at Build Recruitment for further details.
We'll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We'll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.