Hammersmith & Fulham
£33k per year
16 days ago
Multi-Skilled Engineer. (Plumber and Carpentry experience)
35k Annual Salary, with van and fuel allowance/Reading based
Build are currently recruiting a Multi-Trade Engineer, with particular experience in both plumbing and carpentry. The individual we are looking for is desired to have previous experience, as well as experience working within the social housing sector.
This maintenance contractor are a growing business, they are extremely innovative and focus on career progression. The main purpose of this role is to carry out and complete all works issued to a high standard within agreed target dates, assisting the company to achieve a high level of first time fix by carrying out quality repairs, and delivering excellent customer satisfaction results. While also providing out of hours cover on a rota basis.
Ensuring all Health and Safety measures are adhered to as per company policy.
Requirements for this role:
- Full UK driving license
- Health and Safety files and certificates/Risk and CoSHH assessment to be carried at all times
- Tools to be appropriate and safe/Using tools safely and correctly when appropriate.
Key Skills and Targets for this role:
- Ensure a professional service is always delivered
- Be proactive with fellow team members when delivering service In your area
- Business/Service to the clients and customers
- Consistent delivery of repairs to the highest standard
- Material Management
- Effective working relationships and communication.
- Fuel allowance and company van.
- Flexible working hours throughout the week.
- Pension scheme.
For further enquiries, or applications in regards to this role contact Bessie Threadgold at Build Recruitment
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.