£38k - 42k per year
5 months ago
Monday - Friday
Are you a multi-skilled engineer who is looking to work for a committed client with a great reputation behind them? Then look no further! This technically minded company is looking for multi-skilled engineer who is looking to show their skill set on a technically minded site. Work for a company which offers multi-skilled engineers the chance to increase their earnings and grow hand in hand with the business itself.
This position offers the chance for the multi-skilled engineer to join a business who specializes in delivering a great service to their clients. If you are looking to work for a company who is focused on internal progression with the opportunity to increase your potential earnings, then look no further?
Day to Day:
- Working within in a technical environment
- Carrying out daily PPM's and reactive work
- Carrying out service and maintenance on mechanical and electrical equipment
- Working in a technically minded team
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Experience carrying out daily PPM's and reactive duties
- Must have experience working with the building services industry
- Must have NVQ or City and Guilds Level 3 in mechanical or electrical engineering and a 17 th or 18 th Edition
- Company that focuses on internal progression
- High earning potential through over time
- Company pension
Please apply or contact Steven Shine at Build Recruitment for further details.
We'll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We'll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We'll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.