£38k per year
29 days ago
Multi Skilled Engineer
£35,000 - £38,000/ Full-Time/ Permanet
Build Recruitment are looking for a multi-skilled engineer to work for one our most committed clients working on our one of their newly won contracts. This market leader is seeking a multi-skilled engineer due to continued growth and expansion. This technical specialist has been operating in the UK for over 30 years and has now become a well-recognised organisation within the FM industry.
With a great reputation this business has been winning a number of major contracts throughout the London and the UK. This company is now seeking a technical multi-skilled engineer to work on a high-end tenanted building working on outskirts of the city central. Join a business which focuses on internal progression and has a great opportunity for engineers to maximize their earnings.
Day to Day:
- Carrying out daily PPMs
- Servicing and maintaining electrical and mechanical equipment
- Carrying out work on single and three phase equipment with understanding of AHUs and FCUs
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Have previous experience working in building services and FM
- Have experience working on both electrical and mechanical equipment
- Must have 17 th edition - Have level 2 or 3 in City and Guilds or NVQ
- Guaranteed bonus ranging from £500 - £1000 a year
- Overtime available
- Company focus on internal progression
- 25 Days Holiday - Company Pension included
Please apply or contact Steven Shine at Build Recruitment for further details.
We'll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We'll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We'll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.