£13 - 15 per hour
020 3176 4790
6 months ago
My client is looking for an entry level maintenance engineer to provide an exceptionally high standard of building services within a public sector environment. The candidate must have a strong electrical background and previous experience working on both mechanical & electrical systems within the building services industry. They are seeking a Multi Skilled Engineer with current and relevant Electrical/ Mechanical Qualifications.
- Implementing all electrical maintenance and corrective works on the site in accordance with the instructions promulgated on PPM dockets and site specific procedures.
- Testing and inspecting of electrical installations
- Providing accurate feedback information including completing test sheets, routine rounds inspection sheets and work dockets containing durations of maintenance activities and observations.
- Ensuring that all plant and systems are maintained and operated in order to provide maximum efficiency, availability and reliability.
- Carrying out refurbishment works arising from breakdown or maintenance inspections.
- Responding to Help desk reactive maintenance/breakdown calls and carrying out remedial work as necessary, providing feedback information to customer and help desk as required
- 17th/ 18th Edition
- Electrical/ Mechanical Qualifications
- Experience in a building service environment
- Articulate, numerate and IT literate
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.