Manchester City Centre
£11 - 13 per hour
020 3176 4790
4 months ago
My client is recruiting a multi skilled engineer to join their engineering team on a high end commercial site in Manchester, this is a permanent role working with the maintenance team to ensure the building is run safely. This is a Monday – Friday role working days only. You must have experience in facilities management and BUILDING SERVICES.
- Ensure the correct operation and maintenance of building services in accordance with SFG 20 PPM schedules. Including:
- Fan Coils- servicing and fault finding
- Pipework Systems & Valves
- Basic electrical- replacing lamps, fittings, LED upgrades, fault finding
- Heating plant- first look
- & Plate Heat Exchanger
- AHU Plant & Extract Fans including filter checks & replacements
- TMV temperature checks and annual clean
- General Plumbing & Public Health including sanitary assets
- General lighting checks
- Small electrical remedial works and upgrades
- Basic electrical fault finding
- EML flick test and Annual 3 hour discharge
- BMS monitoring alarms, general operation/adjustments (training)
- Fire doors
- Carry out daily “Plant Tour” of the site as Task Schedule:
- Carry out minor faults, reactive service repairs where possible to HVAC & Plumbing systems, make safe.
- Issue access and H & S permits as and when required.
- Must have good communication skills and a flexible approach to work as at times work involved may be out of normal hours.
Please apply for the role online and I will be in touch if your CV is shortlisted.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.