£30k - 34k per year
020 3176 4790
about 2 months ago
We are currently looking to recruit Multi Skilled Engineers for a public sector site in Oxford, this is a permanent role to start in the next two weeks. Your main duties will be to ensure PPM schedules are delivered on time and in full. Ensure that legislative requirements are maintained during work activities and tasks. Advocate and help to deliver the engineering strategy developed by the team.
Duties of the multi skilled engineer:
- Complete and submit PPM and Reactive task paperwork accurately and timeously
- Promptly respond to any plant or equipment breakdown or fault.
- Escort and oversee subcontractors as necessary.
- Have a proactive approach to task completion and team effort.
- Portray at all times a professional image to our client.
The Ideal Candidate
- The person we are seeking will have excellent organisation and planning skills together with the ability to work to deadlines and have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experience in a similar role within an Engineering environment is essential
If you would like to apply for the role please get in touch immediately.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.